Senior Sales Associate:
LUSH North America supports more than 240 retail stores in Canada and the USA, a mail order business based in Vancouver, and manufacturing centers in both Vancouver and Toronto.
LUSH is known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, and environmental activism and a fun & funky store atmosphere. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
There are four positions in the LUSH Shop: Shop Manager, Manager–in–Training (for mid–high volume shops), Floor Leader, and Sales Ambassador. We work hard to bring the best experience to both our customers and employees. We're valued by offering competitive wages, an unbelievable bonus scheme, comprehensive health and dental benefits for management, not to mention an amazing discount program (50% retail). There are also endless possibilities for advancement within LUSH's ever–growing business, our retail shops are supported by our Retail Support Team, a group of highly–skilled former Shop Managers dedicated to improving the retail business in a variety of capacities across North America. We only staff these positions from within our store base and they include: Recruiting, Training, New Shop Opening, and Sales Support. It’s important to our retail business that we grow from within and everyone has the experience of working in a shop.
We are actively looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Shop Team as a Senior Sales Associate for the LUSH brand!
- A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- 50% off all our products so that you feel fresh everyday
- An education in natural ingredients, ethical sourcing, and sustainable hair and skin care practices
- The opportunity to participate as an activist in our ethical campaigns
- Development in retail management skills as a part of the management team
- A dynamic, fast paced, growing business where personal development is encouraged
- Interacting constantly with staff and customers through product demos and consultations
- Learning LUSH product knowledge, history, and practices, and teaching it to your shop staff
- Motivating and leading your team to exceed last year’s sales numbers
- Participating and creating in store contests, trainings and meetings that will inspire the team
- Seeking feedback from management and coworkers to improve your performance
- Sharing feedback with the team to improve their performance and encourage them to grow
- Ensuring that everyone is maintaining store standards with pride
- Growing in your LUSH knowledge and helping others grow around you
- Orientation towards customer service, beauty, cosmetic experience
- Some supervisory, leadership, key holder or trainer experience
- Demonstrated ability to create genuine customer interactions
- Demonstrated ability to learn LUSH product knowledge and apply it on the floor
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and coach a team to better performance
- Ability to lift 30lbs
Please send your resume to: [email protected] ( [email protected] )
- In person at the shop, bring a copy of your resume and ask for the manager
Best of luck on your job search, and don't forget to follow us for even MORE opportunities:
Twitter ( https://twitter.com/LUSHcareers ) (@LUSHcareers)
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/LUSHcareers )
LinkedIn ( http://www.linkedin.com/company/lush-fresh-handmade-cosmetics )
At LUSH, we believe when we continue to foster a culture of inclusion and respect within a diverse workforce, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We recruit from a variety of employment agencies, community groups, non-profits, and online social and job sites, and in our business practices, strive to leverage the gift that diversity brings.
LUSH North America unequivocally supports equal opportunity employment for all applicants regardless of religion, race, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, differently abled, adverse mental health, and other characteristics both defined, protected and enforced by the law under federal or provincial/state jurisdiction. ... Learn More
About Lush Cosmetics
Lush Cosmetics has been categorized as Retail : Beauty & Personal Accessories Stores employer and has a rating of 3.6 / 5 out of a total count of 423 ratings
Posted 9 days ago - Save Job
Related Retail Jobs
Senior Sales Associate- The Mall at Rockingham Park
Lush Cosmetics - Salem, NH 03079
9 days ago